Translate

Powered By google

April 30, 2010

KOSE : Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil

I spent the whole afternoon packing my room. I am trying my very best to squeeze every items that I have bought on impluse into my cupboards.

I decided to have upload these Softymo cleansing oil that I bought in my recent Tokyo trip last month. This was purchased in a local drug store in Ikebukuro. Its interesting to find cute and colorful packaging of products in Japan. Pardon me for my ignorance, I have never seen these before, and bought them becos its packaging tempts me to buy.

I can't recall it actual $$$, but it should be ~ 800yen for for 2 packs, which is considered very affordable. The store offers 3 type of variety, but I picked the "Deep-Cleansing" and the "Speedy Cleansing". I cant read Japanese wording, but I would assume all cleansing oil to be used the same way, this round.

Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil
Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil


From Sasa.com

Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil blends Orange Oil and Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil to dissolve makeup and remove impurities in pores. Cuticle-clear ingredient helps remove dead cuticles, leaving skin purified and refreshed. Suitable for all skin type

Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil instantly removes all the dirt and impurities, it also removes makeup perfectly and makes your skin fresh and glow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More