Translate

Powered By google

January 11, 2011

Life is about creating myself

"Every morning you are handed 24 golden hours. They are one of the few things in this world that you get free of charge. If you had all the money in the world, you couldn't buy an extra hour. What will you do with this priceless treasure Remember, you must use it, as it is given only once. Once wasted you cannot get it back."




Year 2010 passed quicker than the blink of an eye. It was the year that got me extremely busy juggling between family, friends, work, blogging and many others. Year 2011 will "kick-off " with an even busier note as I have my wedding, my work and most importantly my vacation to be planned. And so for Year 2011, I foresee that they will be even faster.

Self-planning my 2009 Hong Kong and Macau vacation has spurred my interest in DIY and in fact made me more adventurous. And I experienced a small thrill of satisfaction when I managed to survive a 10D9N Tokyo trip during Spring last year (dear did the initial itinerary planning, while I beautified it). Because of the "cultural shock" that greeted me in Japan, I wish for my family to also have an opportunity to experience it. So, I'm pleased to announce that I have chosen Japan to be my upcoming family vacation destination. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More