Translate

Powered By google

August 15, 2009

Discover Laneige Event

I enjoy using Laneige Water Bank series, esp Water Bank Cream 1 (for dry skin). I also loved their Power Essential Skin Refiner + Quick Massage Gel. They never fail to hydrate my skin immediately. However, I had problems with Laneige Pore Series. It caused pimple outbreaks for me always. As such, I had strayed away from them as far as I could.
Sad to mention, I never had a chance to try the much raved;
  • Sleeping Mask
  • Strawberry Yogurt Pack
  • Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel.
Which I had intended to buy them in my Korea trip last december. All thanks to my Korean tour guide, Xiao Hui, I did not manged to buy a single Laneige item from Korea! She is $$$-minded to bring me to shopping heaven with must-buy Korean skincare products. I was only brought to a so-called duty-free shop whereby tons of unknown Korean skincare products are sold, and miserable no of TheFaceShop products.
.
Not sure will I would want to buy some products again in Singapore or should I keep my $$$ and wait for my next Korea trip (hopefully Korea, but Japan and HK is in planning process now), since I still have tons of various brands of unopened skincare. Meanwhile those considering to replenish or wish try out their products, can consider to visit the following outlets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More