Translate

Powered By google

August 3, 2009

Star Dust + Kose Promotion

I am rather new to Kose products and I am currently use;

  • Mask White
  • Exfoliating Massage Gel
  • Sekkisei Lotion
  • Sekkisei Supreme Lotion

I love using their Mask White & Exfoliating Massage Gel. It makes my skin clean and clear. I still have another 2 tube each which most prob will last me another ~ 3months. I don't mind stocking up more of their products, but I find the current promo not tempting enough and the place is rather far for me. I guess I will give this promo a skip unless someone drags me their. Meanwhile, I shall save this $$$ and purchase my desired Lancome Genifique.

Anyone interested in replenishing your Kose supplies, do remember to visit Jurong Point this week from 3rd Aug 09 till 9th Aug 09!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More