Translate

Powered By google

August 25, 2009

Since the day I joined Fr3b store membership

Since the day (11 Aug 09) I officially joined Fr3b store membership, I have booked out 24 items already in 3 trips. If you had seen my Fr3b goodie bag, you would have agreed that I had gotten more than what I have paid for, and its only less than 1 month. Here are the list of items I had booked out ; 1 x Beauty Talk Oxy AQUA 1 x Beauty Talk Oxy Mask 1 x Dentiste Nighttime Toothpaste 1 x Elisha Coy Ice Herb Whitening Water Drop 1 x Lioele Pore Clean And Tightening pack 1 x Lioele Power Wrinkle Solution 1 x Neutrogena Radiance Sampler Kit 1 x Watsons Green Tea Essence ANTI OXIDANT Facial Mask 1 x Amby London HEX Spiky Gel 1 x Clinelle Deep Cleansing Gel 1 x Clinelle Intense Skin Moisturiser 1 x Clinelle Skin Soothing Toner 1 x Dermalogica Chromawhite Sampler Pack 1 x Dr Jart ACNEX Spot Out 1 x Dr Jart All Out Black Head 1 x Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 1 x Amby London HEX Energy Gum 1 x ASIENCE Moisture Balance 1 x Beauty Credit KERATIN SHAMPOO 1 x Beauty Credit Royal Jelly Yellow Soil Foam Cleansing 1 x Elisha Coy Wrinkle Out Perfect Line Cream 1 x Fantastic Delites 1 x Nivea Happy Time 1 x Watsons Bird Nest Essence Mask So why wait? Join Fr3b here if you wanna be like me to enjoy the "try before you buy" concept.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More