Translate

Powered By google

September 4, 2009

Clinelle - Cleanser / Toner / Moisturiser

Clinelle's products are commonly displayed in Guardian & Watsons. As most of my "wanted" items are fully redeemed, I took the opportunity to grab these from Fr3b.

  • Clinelle Deep Cleansing Gel
  • Clinelle Skin Soothing Toner
  • Clinelle Intense Skin Moisturiser
My Review : Clinelle Deep Cleansing Gel It is able to refresh and cleanses my skin well. Neither did it irritate my skin or made it dry. Clinelle Skin Soothing Toner The sample is in spray which makes it very convenient to use. It is soothing and absorbs easily upon application.
Clinelle Intense Skin Moisturiser
It is hassle-free as it is recommended for both face and neck (typical moisturiser only effective for face). It moisturises my skin effectively yet not make it very oily.
Q : Will I buy ???
A : I will seriously consider as the $$$ seems reasonable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More