Translate

Powered By google

September 18, 2009

Review : 9th Fr3b Samples


WATSONS Active Moisturizing Stretchable Mask
Ratings : 4/5

My Reviews : I enjoys using Watsons's masks as they are always soaked will excess essence that I can use it on my neck, hands, legs etc. It hydrates my skin and makes it supple and smooth to touch.


Eucerin Hyaluron Filler Day & Night
Ratings : 3/5


My Reviews : I gave mum this Eucerin set to trial. Though it absorbs ok but as for wrinkles, let's be fair, it wont disappear immediately.



24 Hour Lasting Moisture Body Lotion
Ratings : 4/5

My Reviews : This is my 1st time trying Johnson & Johnson Lotion. I must admit it smells nice and moisturises my skin pretty well


NIVEA FOR MEN Oil Control Moisturiser
Ratings : 4/5

My Reviews : I gotten this sample for my SO to use. It absorbs easily into his skin. Oil control is great, yet not too drying for his skin.


Elseve Nutri Gloss Light Shampoo
Ratings : 3.5/5

My Reviews : I love using this Elseve Nutri Gloss Shampoo. Though it does not moisturises as well as Re Nutrition Shampoo, it did somehow makes my hair look shinner than before. Not sure is it my illusion.



Elseve Nutri Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Serum
Ratings : 4/5

My Reviews : I never enjoyed using leave on hair serum as I hate the oily or sticky feeling. However, this Elseve serum is light and did helped make my hair managable.


Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil

Ratings : 3/5

My Review : I have always trusted Neutrogena products. It is able to remove my makeup effectively, though I feel that it is not as moisturising as the Loreal or Shu Uemura Cleansing oil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More