Translate

Powered By google

December 25, 2009

A blessed Christmas

I received a letter congratulating me,
on winning a Sato Hakubi C Gel 20ml - worth sgd$39.00

Lots of media advertising on this Sato product.
I have also seen it displayed in Watsons and Guardian stores.

In fact, I can hardly refrain myself from trying out this product now.
I do not have pigmentation issues, but I will still be using it frequently.

Reason ??? For preventive purposes.



The organiser is so sweet to include additional Hakubi C Gel in travel packs.


I visited Fr3b store today for some "sample therapy"

BRTC pore tightening Serum


Dermalogical Wash Off, Hit the Spot, Brighten Up Spf15 and Smart Mouth Lip Shine




Witch Exfoliating Face Wash


Enchant


Before I finish this post,
An early "Merry Christmas" to YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More