Translate

Powered By google

December 25, 2009

On the FIRST day of Christmas

Yesterday marks the end of my twenty-four months contract with Singtel!
Today marks the day that I have "jumped boat" and swapped to M1.

Come to think about it,
I have been a Singtel customer since 1999
Its ten years of loyalty!

But I am very particular about customer service,
which I find it has deteriorated alot over the years.

Here's the phone that I have selected.
Nokia E72



Christmas Gift from M1


The (+) points of E72 (strictly my own personal opinions) :

Better photo resolutions
No more touchscreen phones for me
A slim phone
Simple to use phone

and most importantly,
 Dear is also using this phone.

So I gave up the chance of getting a I-Phone due to the above reasons.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More