Translate

Powered By google

December 17, 2009

My sweetness in life

See my loots today!
Oh gosh! I can't wait to tell you what I have gotten today.


The Journey begins :
I was early for my lunch appointment with my sister today.
So, I visited Fr3b Store for some sample therapy.



A closer shot of the samples I checked out today.







Meanwhile, my dear sister, thinking I was late for our "date",
she visited Vichy to redeem her Effaclar sample kit 
and Laneige Sleeping Mask while waiting for me.




I spotted an ACP magazine roadshow along Citylink (near Charles and Keith).
(Fyi : it will be ending this Sun, 20 Dec 09)

Having a soft spot for magazine GWP, we grabbed 2 copies!
We need to lucky-dip for our GWP and there are six types of GWP.
(This is creative and is indeed a fairer system)

I won a Loreal - Rebalancing Clay Masque.



Sister won a Bio-Essence - Super Spot Removal Gel.


Next destination : Orchard

Sister has won a Loreal Elseve sms contest.
And so, we visited Loreal office @ Killiney Road.

The prize includes : Philips styling + S$100 worth of Elseve products





A closer shot of the prizes.







Next, we took the opportunity to redeem the "samples" from the magazines.

Women's Weekly Goodies include :


A closer shot of the Vichy Bi-White bundle.


A closer shot of the Ginvera Nutri-White bundle


Cleo Goodies include :


A closer shot of the Lancome Genifique Eye Concentrate 3ml


While we were in Watsons, Palmer's SA gave sister a sachet of Olive Butter.


I bought 2 sets of Clarus - Repair Foot Pack from SASA.
Hope me and sister will have a "quick" foot spa tonight.



I had won a contest hosted by SPH News Centre and had won Redken products!
Mint Clean invigorating shampoo and Cool Finish invigorating conditioner



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More