Translate

Powered By google

May 12, 2010

AGNES B : Agnes B Voyage Collection - Japan Edition

I had Burberry Blue Label (BBL) listed in my shopping list, when I visited Tokyo last month. However, the ones I shortlisted was OOS in Ginza, Tokyo. The store was infested with tourists when I went in. Omg! The stocks were almost "cleanly" wiped out by the mainland tourists!

The next day, while I was in Harajuku - Omotesando, while looking out for KiddyLand, I passed by an Agnes B boutique and went in for a quick glance.

Haha! I caught sight of a Agnes B Voyage bag, and feel in love with it immediately! My very first Agnes B Voyage bag from Tokyo, Japan.


Do you see 3 Agnes B Voyage paperbags?
Yes, you guessed correctly! I ended up buying 3 Agnes B bags.

 

2 of the bags will be given as gift to my dearest mummy and sister


Sorry! I wont be uploading and sharing my Agnes B Voyage loots. The only "special" detail about the bags I have choosen is : they are Japan Edition - Agnes B Voyage bags.

Do keep a look out for them when you visited Japan's Agnes B store. The designs are trendy, practical and also reasonably priced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More