Translate

Powered By google

May 20, 2010

SALE : Shiseido Private Sale 2010

This will be a very quick post of my loots today from Shiseido Sale On.

I was in facebook and came across an "SALE ALERT" from Shiseido Singapore. I decided to pay a visit to the sale, hoping that I can replenish my AC-Skincare Version Up and Aqua Shooter (I did not managed to buy much of Ettusais in Tokyo, due to no significant $$$ savings).

I was there early morning, ~10:10am and the place was already considered pack. The "booth-counters" were packed, especially Shiseido booth-counter, that I can barely peep through. I can also see gals with their "clear-plastic bags" filled to almost brim. I took around 20mins to scan the area and bought only from Ettusais and Majolica Majorca. I gave Shiseido booth-counter a skip in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More