Translate

Powered By google

July 9, 2010

REVIEW : Meiji Cassis C Drink


Amino Collagen, which has been my main source of health supplement for almost 3 years. Besides amino collagen, I have also been drinking Meiji Cassis C drink which contains Anthocyanin and Blackcurrant extracts with anti-oxidant function. It is rich in Vitamin C, and is believed to help diminish dark circles and eye puffiness, and relieves eye tiredness.


The ingredients contained in this Cassis C Drink includes : Sugar, Powdered Cassis Extracts, Vitamin C and flavouring.



Just add 120ml water (hot or cold) to 1 pack (15g) of Cassis C Drink and it will replenish me with 1000mg of Vitamin C.


I prefer to mix my Cassis C drink with warm water and have it transfered into a bottle before storing it in the fridge. The mild sweet fragrance never fails to refresh my working mood daily.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More