Translate

Powered By google

September 28, 2010

Review of Essential Damage Control - Rich Premier

Essential Damage Control - Rich Premier
Score : JJJJJ/5
It was a tough choice deciding which to test out first. Should it be the Essential Damage Control - Rich Premier or the Essential Damage Control - Nuance AiryI eventually chose to try the Essential Damage Control - Rich Premier.

Essential Damage Control - Rich Premier
The Essential Damage Control - Rich Premier haircare products were used over a period of 4 days. The products includes Rich Premier Shampoo, Conditioner, Intensive Hair Mask and Hair Essence.

The sequence as follows;
Day 01 (23/09/10) - Shampoo + Conditioner + Hair Essence
Day 02 (24/09/10) - Shampoo + Conditioner + Hair Essence
Day 03 (25/09/10) - Shampoo + Intensive Hair Mask + Hair Essence
Day 04 (26/09/10) - Shampoo + Conditioner + Hair Essence

Please note that Rich Premier Treatment was excluded during trial during to the limited time given. The recommended usage for Rich Premier Treatment / Intensive Hair Mask was 1-2 times per week.

As a regular user of Kerastase Reflection, I am used to shampoo that does not foam well. I need shampoo that are gentle on colored hair yet effective to rejuvenate my hair after each wash. My  immediate response on the Essential Damage Control - Rich Premier was horror! It brought back memories of shampoos that I have tried before, cos it foams so well that I have excess for photography purposes (see the below image).


From my past experience with shampoos that foam well, they tend to make my hair tangle badly while rinsing. But I was pleasantly surprised that not only does it foam well, I was able to rinse my hair easily. There somehow seems to be a residue silky layer on my hair which I attribute to its Sunflower Oil Essence (I gave it the benefit of doubt). In fact, I was so tempted to skip the next step, which conditioner.

My hair texture improved significantly immediately after first wash with Rich Premier Shampoo. As my hair texture continued to improve with each wash and I wasnt able to see visible difference between Rich Premier Conditioner and Rich Premier Intensive Hair Mask. Seriously, its tough to feel smooth, smoother and smoothest with my fingers (I'm sure you cant too!).

For my review on Essential Rich Premier Hair Essence which I used twice daily, it will be posted separately in another post.
Opt for Rich Premier for a smooth and manageable feel
I was reluctant to cease usage of Essential Rich Premier as I love the way it manages to tame and improve my hair texture. Anyways, back to topic. I have just switched to Essential Nuance Airy today, for the next 4 days, for review purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More