Translate

Powered By google

October 20, 2010

Biore Bloggers' Challenge - Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover



Recently, I was presented an opportunity by The Sample Store and Kao Singapore to Sample + Review Biore's Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover which claims to be a water-based formula.
Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover
Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover is a rinse-off makeup remover from Japan and is suitable for both face and eyes makeup removal. It contains a highly effective cleansing ingredient which gently and effortlessly removes all makeup, even waterproof eye makeup, without rubbing or tugging.



Biore - No. 1 Makeup Remover brand in Japan


It has been almost four months since I switched to water-based makeup remover. In fact, I do missed the cleansing oil method which was more cost-effective and environmental-friendly (I resent the hassle of using cotton pads to remove makeup). I was tempted by its water-based formula which promises to restore my skin to its original clean bare condition.


My Review on Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover
The Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover simply brings me back to old times, the ease of spreading it evenly over my face and eye area. Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover is lightly aromatic and feels light in texture. It is able to cleanse well, removing all traces of my makeup (including stubborn waterproof mascara and BB cream etc). Though I did not experience any uncomfortable sensation, I wasnt too sure will I get clogged pores if I continue to use it (due to my personal skin condition).


I have accidentally smudge my BB cream onto my sink this morning and had difficulty rinsing them. So I used the Biore Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover and it works! And most importantly, its seems that I dont even have to emulsify to have clean skin. This is simply too convincing for me.

Lastly, I would prefer a pump container instead of its current. But fortunately its container opening works wells instead of those typical "gushing" ones.


Special thanks to The Sample Store and Kao Singapore for the generous sampling treat!
And do not forget to redeem your Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip (travel size) and Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets (2 Pcs) from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More