Translate

Powered By google

October 20, 2010

Biore Bloggers' Challenge - Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip




Recently, I was presented an opportunity by The Sample Store and Kao Singapore to Sample + Review Biore's Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip which claims to be gentle on eyes & lips.


Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip, with its micro cleansing formula, removes eye & lip makeup quickly. It softens even heavily layered waterproof mascara and throughly cleanses from root to tip and in-between lashes. It reduces the need for excessive, hard and repeated wiping around eye area.


It also contains Hyaluronic Acid moisturizing ingredients to keep skin around eyes moist and most importantly, it leaves no oily residue.



My Review on Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip
I was always "living" in fear that repeated wiping of my eye area with cotton pads may induce more fine lines / wrinkles. The Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip is amazing. My previous Fasio Point Makeup Remover could never remove even basic eye-makeup in minutes, let alone seconds.


Out of curiosity, I decided to put Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip to a challenge. I  tested its efficiency in removing liquid foundation and BB cream. A picture usually speaks a thousand words, so view the images below and decided whether are you keen to try this amazing product?


Looks like this product have eased my mind and I will have no qualms about applying mascara, concealor etc on my eye zone. 


Special thanks to The Sample Store and Kao Singapore for the generous sampling treat!
And do not forget to redeem your Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip (travel size) and Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets (2 Pcs) from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More