Translate

Powered By google

October 7, 2010

Essential Bloggers' Challenge - LIKE my photo and WIN

There will be 100 blogger's Essential hair challenge photos for readers to vote.
Do lend your support to TheSampleStore's campaign.


It has been 2 days since the contest started and the contest will end on 19th Oct 10.
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting patiently for my photo to be uploaded by Li Juan.


I will be abandoning meandmyTHRILLS-blog till next week as I am going on a short holiday.
I would greatly appreciate if you can start "LIKE" my Essential hair challenge photos posted http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35958&id=146044558739138
(My photo isnt ready yet, but I'm hoping it will be uploaded soon)

1 comments:

I can't find your contest photo so how to vote?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More