Translate

Powered By google

October 17, 2010

Review of Bio-Essence Hydra Spa Energy

I have used this set of Bio-Essence Hydra Spa Energy that SGfreebee sent me for its FaceBook campaign for a total of six days. So now its time for me to share my review of this range of Bio-Essence Hydra Spa Energy products with you.



Image from bioessence.com.sg/hydra_spa_energy 




My Review of Moisturizing Cleansing Foam
The Moisturizing Cleansing Foam texture is runny and is lightly scent. It lathers almost immediately to create foams which gives my skin a clean and refreshing feeling after usage.

My Review of Refreshing Toning Lotion
The Refreshing Toning Lotion feels light upon applying (feels rather similar to Hada Labo Lotion). Its surprising that my skin did feel that immediate cool sensation as claimed.

My Review of Light Moisturizing Lotion
The Light Moisturizing Lotion texture looks heavy but in actual fact, was light. Looks is definitely deceiving in this case. Upon applying, it gives an oily look, yet after a few circular massaging, it was fully absorbed and resulted in a matte look.

My Review of Deep Moisturizing Dew-Cream
The color of Deep Moisturizing Dew-Cream looks refreshing and its texture looks light. I am initially doubtful that it will be sufficient to moisturize my skin. I guess it does work well as I dont get light flaky skin towards end of work (which I do get since I was advised to skip moisturiser by my dermatologist).

Review of Intensive Nourish and Moisturizing Cream
I decided to give the Intensive Nourish and Moisturizing Cream a miss. The texture looks "thick" and I'm afraid it might be too intensive for my skin type.

Review of Complete Nourishing Sleeping Mask
I have always loved using sleeping masks. The texture Complete Nourishing Sleeping Mask is pretty similar to The Face Shop Raspberry Slim and Lift Sleeping Mask that I'm currently using. It gives a cooling sensation upon applying and was absorbed into my skin fairly quickly. There wasnt a residue film when awake, unlike TFS.

Review of Bio-Essence Multi-Effect BB Cream SPF 25/PA++
The Bio-Essence Multi-Effect BB Cream was more fluid compared to the other BB Cream I have tried. However, it was still able to conceal the imperfections of my skin. As usual, I applied loose powder after BB Cream. However, It still gets a little oily towards end of day.
Thanks for the sampling treat from SGfreebee and Bio-Essence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More