Translate

Powered By google

November 6, 2010

BRTC Goodies

Yesh!!! My BRTC products finally arrived! They were hand-delivered right to my doorsteps today. Luckily Mummy was home to receive the stuffs. In case you dont know, I had to work during this long weekend. Sianz!


I bought the above at a heavily discounted price last week. My mini-haul includes two tubes of BTRC Perfect V Shaper Neck Firming Cream and and five packs of Perfect V Shaper V Shaping Patch.

Puzzled why I used Neck Cream and Chin Masks??? Well, besides taking great efforts to have youthful and porcelain skin, I have always been concerned about my chin, neck and décolletage area. In fact, if you do glance at the people around you, you will noticed  how much attention they have been giving to the face compared to neckline.

I certainly do not want sagging and loose skin on my neck! So I have taking extra efforts to apply neck creams for the past one year, never failing to do so everyday.

2 comments:

how about a review of the neck cream and chin masks?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More