Translate

Powered By google

November 16, 2010

Creative Eyebrow

After many days of googling and reading reviews posted by various forum'ers, I have made up my mind and decided to go for Creative Eyebrow instead of Browhaus Resurrection 2.4.

Dear's sister who did her eyebrows months ago strongly recommended that I try her eyebrow therapist. I was hesitant as Browhaus being one of the larger chain outlets, I was very keen to have my first eyebrow resurrection in there. Especially when Browhaus Singapore is currently having a 50% off Brow Resurrection 2.4 (U.P S$1200) and receive a complimentary touch up service worth S$150 exclusively for Lady's Card holders. A rough quotation from Browhaus ION comes up to approx S$800++ (GST and a post-treatment care product).

I am extremely satisfied with mine!
However, there were too many extreme mixed reviews on Browhaus from forum'ers. Some mentioned that the vegetable dye barely lasted a week and others complained that the staffs were too pushy. I certainly dont wish to end up with ugly looking or non-lasting eyebrows and decided to opt for dear's sister's eyebrow therapist.

The procedure lasted almost an hour, which included eyebrow shaping and the actual procedure. The eyebrow therapist managed to draw a shape which fits exactly what I have in mind. Being someone with very low tolerance, I opt for the procedure with numbing cream. There were slight redness and the the pain manges to go off by end of day. The above photo posted was taken on my second day.

It has since been a week and I am enjoying every bit of my new eyebrows. No more ugly eyebrows and less time spend on drawing my eyebrows! Cheers!

2 comments:

Hi there,

I love the shape of your creative embriordary. Do you mind sharing the outlet you did at and your therpist's name?

Thanks!
Celine

Hi,

May I know where did you did your CE? I think it looks so nice.. thanks :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More