Translate

Powered By google

November 16, 2010

Milky Foot Challenge

I have been experiencing calluses and cracked heels for many years. There were various brands of creams for cracked heels and I have tried most of the brands. Its disheartening to note that most of the off-shelf ones arent that effective and with my irregular applications makes it almost impossible to heal them.

Nowadays, I rely mainly on CLARUS Repair Foot Pack (available in SASA) which I used it twice a week. It is a quick and hassle-free foot mask and was able to instantly hydrate my cracked heels with each use.  Its a pity the results wasnt lasting, and were only able to last approx 2-3 days.

I am currently considering whether to try Milky Foot which is on a different treating philosophy. Instead of the usual concentration on intense hydration, it focus on intense exfoliating. Milky Foot believes in exfoliating aged skin and calluses to regain infant-like smooth skin.

Will Milky Foot be daring to take up this challenge and help me regain a pair of soft, smooth and infant-like feet after use? I am certainly keen to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More