Translate

Powered By google

July 9, 2009

L'Officiel Singapore Magazine

This is my 1st time reading L'Officiel Singapore Magazine. I bought this issue's because of the topic on sunblock. I am someone who is very conscience of UV damage. This is not the 1st time I read about too high SPF is might not be a good thing for our skin. Perhaps I should stick on to my IPSA SPF 30++ to be on the safe side. Do scroll down for some "preview" of L'Officiel's magazine content.
L'Officiel IssueIts making me drool now ...

More in-depth about sunblock

Shall I test-out this technique?
Saw a lucky draw and decided to try my luck as the prize item is something I am interested, Molten Brown 24hr Skin Boost.
06 July 09 - I received an email congratulating me on winning the lucky draw. I have won a Molten Brown gift. Frankly speaking, this is my 1st time buying this magazine and I never expect myself to be so lucky. It has been ages since I last won a prize. Thanks L'Officiel for rewarding me.
My dear dad helped me collect the gift from L'Officiel's office today. I just can't wait to start using it now. Special thanks to L'Officiel and my dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More