Translate

Powered By google

July 12, 2009

꽃보다 남자 aka Boys Over Flowers

When my sis informed me that Channel U initially broadcast this drama, every sat 9.30pm - 11.00pm, I made up my mind to give this drama a miss. At the back of my mind, I knew I won't be fanatic over F4 again as I have already know the storyline inside out (I was fanatic over Metor Gardens (Taiwan version) in 2004, that I ended buying the dvds and watched almost 3 times. Haha! However, my mind change completely changed last sat. As I finished work earlier and not meeting my dear, I reached home earlier then usual. My sis as usual was catching her usual Boys Over Flowers. I decided to just have a quick glimpse of the drama since I got no task to do that everyday.
Oh gosh! The backdrop of the drama is ... how shall I describe? Subconsciencly, I am comparing the Taiwan version with the Korean version. I thought of the time I visited Korea last dec. Its wonderful! As usual, the Koreans always managed to make the show to climax, everything so perfectly matched. The backdrop, the cast, the expressions, its so romantic. IMO, I feel that Goo Hye Sun acted very well. She has the cute expressions throughout the drama, just like the manga. I am completely hooked onto it! Who would have thought that I would still love to watch F4 again?

The different actors for F4 drama

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More