Translate

Powered By google

August 7, 2009

Fr3b Sampling Concept Store

I have decided to join Fr3b's membership of SGD$28.00. I understand that their official opening was on 01 Aug 09 and 02 Aug 09 (which I missed it as I was still deciding whether to join or not). However, after browsing thru fellow bloggers' blogs. I kinda regret it. I will be popping over to their store to sign up for its membership.
over 120++ samples that we get to trial
Below are the samples that I will be booking out when I sign up for my membership. I simply can't wait to get there asap. Hopefully they still have supplies when I get there.
1 Retail Size of Avocado & Oatmeal Facial CLAY MASK
Retailing @ SGD$9.90
1 75ml Tube of Nivea Happy Time
Retailing @ SGD$250ml ($6.60) 400ml ($ 9.45) 1 Miniature Bottle of LRP redermic essence Retailing @ SGD$89.91 Miniature Bottle of OxyMask SGD$98.90 / 50ml

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to enjoy our beauty rights! Click HERE to join Fr3b now (you get free trial, I get my referral points). Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More