Translate

Powered By google

August 14, 2009

La Roche Posay

Recently due to some sleepless nights for the past 1 week (busy planning my up-coming holiday), 2 bumps appeared on my forehead. Decided to trial this sample from La Roche-Posay which I gotten from CozyCot sampling. I have been using it twice a day for past 3 days.
.
My Review :
.
It did helped to subside the redness slightly, but did not managed to dry them out. I don't think it is effective as a pimple cream, in my opinion.

Q : Will I buy ???

A : No way

In case you are interested to trial this product, do join CozyCot and be a member. After which, with sufficient points (Just update your profile, refer friend etc to earn points) and you may book out items for free).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More