Translate

Powered By google

September 10, 2009

Review : 6th Fr3b Loot

NIVEA VISAGE Deep Pore Control Foam
Ratings : 3.5/5

My Review :I love the way it keeps my face matt for a longer period compared to most cleanser without making my skin very dry. I wish to use for a longer period to test out its deep-cleansing effect.

NEW! Elseve Re Nutrition Shampoo
Ratings : 4.5/5

My Review : I love using this Elseve Re Nutrition Shampoo - For Dry / Dried Out Hair. It certainly revived my damaged hair after a few days of usage, making it smooth and bouncy.

Listerine Mint
Ratings : 4/5

My Review : I have always been using Listerine and likes its Cool Citrus most. It helpes to reduce my teeth tartar formation and keeps my breathe fresh all day.

GINVERA Nutri White Hydrasoft Whitening Stretch Mask
Ratings : 2.5/5

My Review : As it is stretchable, it was able to cover every corner of my face well. Whitening is not significant with 1 usage, but my skin is definetly more supple.


Biore Facial Foam
Ratings : 4/5

My Review : This facial foam is great for sensitive skin, compared to their previous. It lathers well and i feel refreshed after using.


Watsons Whitening & Moisturising Facial Mask
Ratings : 4/5

Sister's Review : Once again, Watson mask is indeed value for $$$. Not exactly sure about its whitening claims, but it did brightened her face after using.


NIVEA VISAGE Oxygen Power REVIVING NIGHT CREAM
Ratings : 4/5

My Review : Imo, this is most suitable for very dry skin user. I would only use it every alternate night as I am worried it may be too rich for my skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More