Translate

Powered By google

September 11, 2009

My 7th trip to Fr3b

It has been exactly a month since I joined Fr3b store membership. I was around the area and decided to pop-by the store for any new samples. I was rather glad I did made that effort as I managed to grab the 2nd last retail-sized "Liese Bubble Hair Colour - Ash Brown". I understand from Fr3b staff that they will most prob be having more colors in later part of today. Not sure is the info accurate, so pls do not quote me. Nevertheless, I decided not to wait and grabbed this for my dear sister to try.


I passed by AMK-hub and was greeted with a i-weekly / 8-days roadshow which will be available till 13th Sept 09. Since its quite worthwhile for a mere $2.00, I decided to get them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More