Translate

Powered By google

October 1, 2009

Great News Comes Double Again!

Really appreciate the mini-surprises that came along which really brightens my day.

Loreal Revitalift Survey
Out of the blue, I received a phone call survey from Loreal last week. The survey mainly concentrated on Loreal's - Revitalift, and took around 15mins to complete. After the survey, she informed that I will be receiving a sms shortly as an incentive for review.

I was given a goodie bag consisting of Loreal White Perfect Facial Foam 50ML and Loreal White Perfect Moisturizing Day Cream 50ML.


Puma LIFT
It must have been quite some time! Seriously, I have no recollection when did I joined this Female Magazine lucky draw.



Anonymous Comment
Lastly, I wish to thank "Anonymous" for visiting meandmyTHRILLS so closely. However, I would prefer if you can be more confident of yourself and self-introduce instead of calling yourself "Anonymous"?
 

Please allow me to share this my thoughts from your comments with you :

"Entangled by the bonds of hate,
he who seeks his own happiness by inflicting pain on others,
is never delivered from hatred.
 
 "Mind precedes all things; mind is their chief, mind is their maker.
If one speaks or does a deed with a mind that is pure within,
happiness then follows along like a never departing shadow"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More