Translate

Powered By google

October 2, 2009

Contentment is my greatest wealth!

Glow Magazine
I started my day with a gift from Watsons, delivered right into my letterbox. Its the newly launched - 3rd issue of Glow Magazine.




The magazine that I have been keep a lookout since start of this week. I was told by Watsons' staff that this Glow magazine will hit the stores by next week.

Puma L.I.F.T Shoes
Glad that Dad is free to drive me over to Puma office @ MacPherson Road to collect my redemption letter for my pair of Puma L.I.F.T shoes.

A BIG thanks to Female Magazine and Puma for giving me this gift.


Laneige Beauty Fair
I stopped by Orchard as I wished to visit Kino Bookstore for some magazines. I am glad I made an effort to visit Wisma Isetan. I spotted the Laneige Beauty Fair with little customers. I wasnt a great fan of Laneige  products, but nevertheless, still cant help grabbing some basic items.

Here's my humble loot from the Laneige sale. I cant resist but to grab 2 sets of Snow Shimmer Brightener - it is simply too pretty.




Fr3b Store

I stopped by Fr3b store for some quick grabs.

BHG Super Sale
BHG is having their in-store sale and I bought this newly launched Neutrogena Deep Clean - Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment for dear to try.

Cleo Magazine GWP
I mistakeningly thought that Cleo Magazine GWP was a Ginvera Marvel Gel, but upon payment, then I realised what a "Blur Sotong" I have been. Its a Bio-Essence Marvel Mask. The word Marvel has made my brain confused.

It has been a relaxing day for me and I really enjoyed myself. With this, I end my day. Cheers!

2 comments:

Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment . can u review on that ?

The blackhead eliminating warming treatment warms up almost immediately upon contact with water. However, my bf don't find it effective enough to remove his blackheads at all.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More