Translate

Powered By google

November 3, 2009

3 packages of GOODIESsss ...


My 1st pack of goodie came from ZampleMan
L'oreal Hydra Energetic Cleansing Gel
Sample launch is exclusive to the fans of ZampleMan


My 2nd pack of goodie came from Hi-Beau
A pack of Avalon American Ginseng Slices.

Had previously tried this thru Fr3b store but did not purchase it.
I still prefer the traditional ones what Mummy bought from chinese medical halls.

I am going to give this a serious try again.


My final pack of goodie came from PharMed
Its Palmer's SkinSuccess - Fade Cream and Fade Milk.

I have read raves and seen Palmer's products in Watsons before.
Imo, most skincare products are usually over advertised yet under-deliver.

This is a great opportunity for me to test out their products.


Lobang Alert


SMS TDYSSU NAME 1ST 3 DIGITS OF NRIC AGE MAILING ADDRESS  TO 84591220

2 comments:

hi can u share what website to get the palmers samples ? thks .

Hi Cyn,

You need to SMS TDYSSU NAME 1ST 3 DIGITS OF NRIC AGE MAILING ADDRESS TO 84591220

Regards

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More