Translate

Powered By google

October 31, 2009

Women's Fair 09

Her World Magazine

Stopped by Women's Fair 09 @ Marina Square today, hoping for some great deals.

By the time I reached, most of "top" subscription gifts are OOS already.
I ended purchasing only a copy of Her World.
I did not attempt to take photos of the fair.
It was flooded with promotors inviting customers to buy their products.

I also made a trip to Fr3b store to redeem my gift and samples too.

Click "Women's Fair 09" to read more -->




Current promo -  you get SGD$2.00 on top of whatever you have paid.
Not exactly sure the actual promo mechanics.
But to my understanding, the card deposit is waived off.

I paid SGD$35.00 and I get SGD$37.00 + a ticket to redeem a free Polar Cakes & Puff - sugar roll. If I am not wrong, the min package is pay SGD$15.00, get SGD$17.00 (but no free sugar roll).


Nivea : Consumer Exchange Program 29th Oct 09 till 01st Nov 09


I will usually keep my used plastic container for recycling purposes.
I brought 2 empty Nivea Body Moisturiser container
To swap travel-sized Happy Time Body Lotion 75ml
(mum was with me, that explains why I have 2 bottles in my below image).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More