Translate

Powered By google

October 27, 2009

More Samples ...

Fr3b Store
Fr3b launched quite a few new samples while I was away from S'pore last week. I was rather surprised and glad that I am still able to get the samples during my visit this afternoon.

You saw that Cortry Remedy for Eye mask that I have gotten? It was the 2nd last piece available in Fr3b store rack. I guess by now, it should be OOS, unless Fr3b staff replenish them again.


Click "More Samples ..." to read more -->



Energins American Ginseng Essence
I received an envelope from Hi-Beau with a box of American Ginseng Essence - 10 Capsules. I wonder how on earth they had gotten my address? Nevertheless, it is a great opportunity for me to try as I am always a fan of ginseng (but not processed ones).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More