Translate

Powered By google

March 19, 2010

Loreal Luxury Private Sale

19 March 2010

My friend only managed to spare me a "Loreal Luxury Sale" for today. This ticket almost went to waste as she only informed me late noon. I wasnt able to spare time and luckily sister finished work earlier today and was able to "pop-by".
She reached there rather late, close to 4pm. All that was left were rather "miserable" products. Those stuffs that we want were OOS. Nevertheless, she still managed to grab some of the below products. There were lots of Lancome foundations during the sale, however, it somehow did not work for me. So lancome foundations were off the wishlist! She bought the Biotherm foundations. At this price, it is indeed worth getting some to test it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More