Translate

Powered By google

January 15, 2010

Fr3b Store - Resumed

Visited Fr3b store today to try my luck on their new samples.
Futur - skincare
Futur - haircare

As expected, its Futur skincare samples were OOS,
while its Futur haircare samples are still available in store.
Btw, Dr Jart's Water-Sure Gel sample has been replenished.

Here's the stuffs I have gotten today.


Futur Haircare


Eucerin Cleansing Gel + Sun Block



Dr Jart's Most Moist Water-Sure Gel
Its name sound so convincing!


Yes To Carrots - Body Butter


Vichy Samples



And my prize for being top twenty in the referral list in November!

Thank You!
I would not have made it without,
my readers who have been so sweet to join thru my referral link
+
Fr3b for hosting this interesting incentive for members!


To all new readers, reading this post :

"Don't ponder or hesitate anymore,
Join in the fun with me today."

The more, the merrier!"

Join Fr3b (click here) today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More