Translate

Powered By google

January 21, 2010

Sample. Magazine. Retail - Therapy

21 January 2010

I had some personal errand to settle in the morning.
After I was done with my important stuffs,
I dropped by Fr3b (click here to join) store for some
Sample -Therapy

I glad to see unexpected newly-launched samples in its store.


The newly-launched Dr Wu - Hydrating Serum
I wasn't very familiar about this brand, except that I have seen it displayed in Watsons stores.


The newly-launched Bio-Essence Cleansing Oil.
To be honest, I haven't heard any raves or rants about this product.
So I simply cant wait to test this product out.


Newly-launched Bio Essence Tanaka White


Newly-launched Ginvera Day and Night Cream


Vichy Sun-Block Spf 50+


Perry Ellis - For Him


Perry Ellis - For Her


FreeMan - Moisturizing Body Wash


Magazine -Therapy

My dear sis managed to reserved a set of
"Come get CHIC! Exclusive CHIC Collection giveaway!"
I accompanied her to collect her 10 copies of Chic Magazine.



The fine details that Chic staffs has taken effort,
to ensure its readers have a "pleasant journey" in locating its office.


Special thanks to CHIC Magazine and its management,
for arranging this interesting giveaway to its readers.


Meanwhile, should you be interested,
do click here to reserve a set for yourself! **
**FREE set of CHIC first 10 issues if you're between age group of 21-35 (limited to 1500 only)**












I would like to show my appreciation to CHIC,
by selecting the interesting contents of each CHIC magazine,
and sharing with you soon.

Retail -Therapy

Here's my buys today.


Meanwhile, do continue to stop by meandmyTHRILLS for more updates!
Have a nice weekend ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More