Translate

Powered By google

February 17, 2010

Fr3b Mystery Gift

I received an email from Fr3b congratulating me on being top 20 referral, and they will be rewarding me with a mystery gift. Guess what's the mystery gift?

Its a Mentholatum Acnes Medicated Creamy Wash 100g. I must admit, I was kinda disappointed with it (tat's why i dun even wish to snap a closer pix of it). Why disappointed? The product may have worked wonder for most people, but it wasn't ideal for my skin. And anyway, I have managed to mix-and-match skincare products, to combat my sensitive combination skin, and I will be sharing with you soon in another post.

Now back to topic again; Barely two weeks, Fr3b has introduced lots of new samples. This week's focus is mainly on Palmer's products.


Fr3b beside offering skincare products, they even have 3M Lint Roller Traveller as sample! I almost missed the Ginvera Marvel Gel, which looked too identical to it's Day and Night Cream sample. And as a fan of Nivea bodycare, now's a good opportunity for me to test out Palmer's bodycare products.


In case you wanna test out Palmer's products, you have 2 options;
1. Sign up for Fr3b membership here
2. Sms to Pharmed here (scroll to the bottom of the post for the sms details)

Before I end my post, here's what I wanna say; Though disappointed with the gift, I still wanna thank Fr3b for the effort to conduct this contest, and also thank my readers who have joined thru my referral link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More