Translate

Powered By google

February 25, 2010

My next holiday destination - Tokyo

25 February 2010

I started the year with tons of workload and its driving me crazy. I can hardly breathe and I was so desperate to fly out of Singapore this very moment.

My next travel destination has been shortlisted. Japan! I wanna visit Tokyo, Osaka, Nara, Kyoto, Kobe, Nagano, and so on. There are so many places yet we only have 10 days. Both our schedule only allows us be away from work for 10 days. Haiz! 10 days to complete the above listed is impossible, unless I wanna "touch and go". Agree?

Enough of grumbling. Holidays are meant to lighten our mood. We just have to shortlist and plan carefully. We visited Japan National Tourism Organisation (JNTO) last week their travel guides.

Do stop by JNTO (click above) for your travel guides.

Thanks to advice from fellow forumers, I have more-or-less finalised my itinerary. This trip, I will only concentrate in Tokyo and its vicinity, which includes Lake Kawaguchi (Kawaguchiko) / Mount Fuji, Kamakura (Great Buddha), Mount Takao and Kawagoe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More