Translate

Powered By google

March 10, 2010

A trip to Fr3b Store

10 March 2010

This was supposed to be posted on 03 March 2010. I made a trip to Fr3b store to collect my referral gift : Futur Cure Pack. Not exactly sure what I have won till I collected my gift. I am sure this gift is much appreciated to the ladies who have won them. At least, it is so for me.



More about Futur Cure Pack

Info: Normalize a balance of sebum, and adhere and remove old keratin. Yogurt extract normalize rhythm of skin, and produces a lumious and smoother looking skin.

Directions: After washing face, apply to your face except areas around eyes and mouth. Leave 5 to 10 minutes to penerate nano-size beauty components to skin. Rinse with lukewarm water.

And here's the samples I have checked out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More