Translate

Powered By google

May 31, 2010

MAKAN : Pasta D Waraku

Yes! Today's a shopping day for us.

I was supposed to be in Malacca during this long weekend. Its a pity that most popular hotels in Malacca were fully booked. Seriously, I have yet to visit Malacca, but no worries, I will be planning soon. Hopefully no hiccups.

We were craving for "delicious" food (by my definition) and straight away agreed to have our lunch @ Pasta D Waraku. Especially when they are offering a 1-for-1 pasta, promotion for DBS credit card (and debit card) holders.


Its a tough decision to select our pasta!


Drop by Pasta D Waraku today if you are a DBS card holder.


Scallop and mushroom pasta


Prawn and mushroom pasta

2 comments:

Hi… that was great stuff.. I really like reading on this subject Could you tell me more on that… I love to explore

Hi, you can find out more about Pasta de Waraku from here : http://www.waraku.com.sg/index.aspx

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More