Translate

Powered By google

June 27, 2010

FR3B : An Invitation to Sample + Review Hada Labo products


I received a surprised email from Fr3b last friday inviting their bloggers to sample and review Hada Labo's best selling products.

The products involved in this sampling campaign are;
(a) HADA LABO - super hyaluronic acid hydrating lotion
(b) HADA LABO - super hyaluronic acid hydrating face wash

The requirements for this sponsorship?
(1) Test 
(2) Review
(3) Survey


Fortunately the products involved are from the hydrating series. I have always noticed that I tend to get occassional acne outbreaks whenever I used whitening skincare (any brands). In fact, I had been craving for the highly-raved (reviews from forums) Hada Labo products since its launch. Readers who have been following closely to my blog would have noticed that I have been curbing my spending on skincare recently.

My skin has progressed from a normal  to combination type over the past couple of years, and I am having difficulties managing this switch in skin type. Recently, I also experienced outbreaks mainly at cheeks area, nowhere else! *touchwood*

I sincerely hope this highly raved Hada Labo can do some overnight miracles in giving a more managable radiant skin :)


If you are interested in receiving the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion trial pack samples, do click the above image and be entitled to 3 packs of samples* instead of the usual 1 pack of sample!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More