Translate

Powered By google

June 15, 2010

LOREAL : Age Re-Perfect + Derma Genesis

I visited Loreal's Beauty Sale @ Concorde Hotel today. I wasn't expecting myself to buy anything as I am still in the midst of trying to finish my skincare products. I usually prefer the sale @ Concorde Hotel due to its bigger space. Location is also a (+) point as compared to expo.

The ballroom wasnt crowded when I visited this morning. There were still tons of early-bird bundles displayed, especially from Garnier. The Vichy booth mainly displayed body care and whitening skincare only. According to the SA, their whitening series have changed formulation, so that explains why they are clearing the whitening series at a mere sgd$10.00. Both the Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care and Vichy Cleansing Gel wasn't available. According to fellow forumer's post, she managed to purchase the Vichy Cleansing Gel for sgd$25.00.


I bought the Loreal Dermo-Expertise - Age Re-Perfect Pro-Calcium Night Cream for mum. Mummy was always complaining that the 3-step skincare routine (Cleanse-Tone-Moisturise) too troublesome. It should be okay to skip the toning step (i hope so), if she is using the night cream.

As for myself, I bought the Derma Genesis - Pore Minimising Smoother Gel Cream. I find that with age, my pores seems to be getting more and more obvious, which I can easily conceal them with my MAJOLICA MAJORCA -Skin Lingerie OD. Lets hope I will get more refined pores with pro-longed usage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More