Translate

Powered By google

August 11, 2010

In Red Japanese Magazine + Loewe GWP

I was shopping in Orchard and was struck in Ngee Ann City due to the heavy rain this noon. I decided to visit Kinokuniya for some magazine therapy since I am done with my shopping. I saw a long queue forming at the Japanese magazine counter, so I would assume to see newly arrivals today. I carried on with my magazine-browsing while keeping my eyes on the counter and queue.




When they queue finally subsided, I realised that Kinokuniya has launched 2 Japanese magazines today, (1) In Red + Loewe GWP (2) Sweet + Anna Sui GWP. In fact shortly after the dissolving queue, Kinokuniya staff quickly placed the remaining magazines at it usual Japanese bookcounters. I bought the In Red Japanese Magazine with Loewe GWP (S$20.20) as the design seems fuss-free and the sweet baby pink is appealing to me.

If your question is : Is the "In Red Magazine + Loewe GWP" still available? The answer is Yes for now. Go buy yours today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More