Translate

Powered By google

August 3, 2010

Mandom Cleansing Express Lotion : Bright Up



I never knew the existence of water-based makeup remover untill recently when my skin became sensitive to cleansing oil. As a result, I gottened myself some clogged pores that made me rushed to my dermatologist screaming for help. I was worried that my cleanser will not be sufficient to remove my makeup properly. Luckily a concerned reader suggested that I try the Mandom Cleansing Express Lotion, that was supposed to be 100% oil free, fragrance free and alcohol free. The Mandom Cleansing Express Lotion range consists of; Moist, Agecare, Sebum and Bright Up.


Moist, Agecare, Sebum and Bright Up
Why Mandom Cleansing Express considered fuss-free? That's because its a non-sticky makeup remover that cleanses + tones + moisturise. In short, its a 3-in-1 Lotion that does everything in one step. Fyi, its formulated for sensitive skin types.


Mandom Singapore has sent me a travel-sized Cleansing Express Lotion for sample. I was advised to try out its Bright-Up Lotion which contains keratinocyte and saxifrage to aid in removing dead skin cells and improve skin luminosity.

Special thanks to Mandom Singapore.
Do stay tuned for my review of the Mandom Cleansing Express Lotion : Bright Up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More