Translate

Powered By google

August 4, 2010

Join me at ZampleMan today and redeem!


I was recently informed that Mentholatum is collaborating with ZampleMan in giving a free sample of its Mentholatum Icy Charcoal Face Wash trial pack.

Click to join ZampleMan


As I wish to share this link solely with my readers ONLY, I wont be listing the redemption link in this post. Sorry to disappoint my "dear" stalkers. You can still get the sample link in My Papers 我报. *laughs*


Reader of meandmyTHRILLS who did not signed up for ZampleMan thru my referral link, as long as you are my Facebook / Twitter / Networkblog friends, please do drop me a comment with your user name and email. I will definetly email you the link too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More