Translate

Powered By google

November 7, 2010

Food Therapy from SkinFood

Remember the Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Pack that Lynn bought for me previously? I decided to get her a gift too! :)

She loves and enjoys using SkinFood Acai Berry Mask, and has always been raving about how beneficial it is to her skin. So ... I decided to buy her this!


I gotta give thumbs up to SkinFood for the lovely packaging. I guess much of the cost is factored into its gift packaging.


"Acai Berry (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) is titled one of the most powerful and nutritious foods in the world. The Acai also has a near perfect complex of essential amino acids and together with its valuable trace minerals are excellent and vital for proper muscle contraction and regeneration, this slows the effects of damage to the skin that cause the signs of aging." http://ezinearticles.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More