Translate

Powered By google

November 8, 2010

My LUVs for Biore Makeup Removers

If not for the Biore Bloggers Challenge, I would never have realized that I have used the whole series of Biore Makeup Removers. The complete Biore makeup Remover range consists of Biore Cleansing Oil, Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets, Biore Makeup Remover Cleansing Gel, Biore Hydra Clear Makeup Remover and Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lips.

Biore Cleansing Oil was the first cleansing oil I used when I was introduced to the cleansing oil method about three years ago. I have always trusted facial cleanser to effectively remove my makeup. But I was plagued with acne, which I attributed it to makeup residues. I love Biore Cleansing Oil becos it was a Saviour to my skin woes. I love its light fragrance and its strength to effectively dissolves and removes stubborn makeup.

Recently, due to changes in my skin type, my dermatologist advised me to skip the cleansing oil method. I know relying purely on facial foam isnt sufficient, so the search for non-oil makeup remover begins. Biore Makeup Remover Cleansing Gel was suggested by forum'ers. It quickly became my daily makeup remover. I love Biore Makeup Remover Cleansing Gel becos its oil-free! Its refreshing scent, along with its cooling + smooth  sensation when applied, never fails to melts away my makeup. 


Biore Hydra Clear Makeup Remover being a water-based formulation was impressive! I love Biore Hydra Clear Makeup Remover becos it effortlessly removes all my makeup, including eye makeup.  The experiment with bb cream was more than sufficient to convert me to a loyal fan of it.

Though Hydra Clear Makeup Remover was more than sufficient to remove my eye makup effectively, I personally love the moisturizing effect (Hyaluronic Acid) on my eye area when I used Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lips. With its "fast and furious" cleansing power, I cant be sure that my eye area is well taken care off. I love Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lips becos it eliminates all my fears of inducing more fine lines, this product has certainly put me at ease.

Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets is a must-have in my travel pouch during my trips. The convenience of wipe and throw concept is simply awesome! I love Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Sheets for its effectiveness on removing all traces of my makeup and I can even skip the facial cleansing step when I too tired from my shopping / sightseeing.

So in short, I love Biore Makeup Removers, becos it is efficient and affordable. Its extensive range is able to cater to my ever-changing makeup removing needs. Kudos!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More