Translate

Powered By google

December 1, 2010

Review of NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water

NUXE Micellar Cleansing Water with 3 Roses and Green Tea is alcohol-free and fragrance-free cleansing water which eliminates all impurities from the face, eyes and lips.

The core of active principles with 3 Roses (Red, Black and White) soothes and softens your skin. Rose Water tones and Green Tea Extract has anti-oxidizing properties. It contains Floral Water fragrance and remove all traces of make-up, leaving it perfectly cleansed and toned.

This is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, and for contact lense wearers. It does not require any rinsing.



My Review : The cleansing water has a strong scent that doesnt appeal to me. In fact the scent makes me wanna "puke" and it took me a few days to get used to its Floral Water fragrance.

It gives a cooling sensation and is genuinely gentle to the skin. However, I needed a minimum of six wipes (both sides of the cotton pads) to completely remove my makeup. The cleansing water took a while to dry up. Once absorbed, it left my skin smooth and refreshed. I will usually double cleansed my face when I am using BB cream (to be on the safe side).

Nuxe Product is not a sponsored product. It was a magazine gift with purchase (GWP).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More