Translate

Powered By google

January 24, 2011

Yokoso Japan!



Finally, our travel dates have been finalized and flight tickets have just been booked. As our initial planning was to spend more days in the Kansai area (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Himeiji) and 7-days in Tokyo. Unfortunately, there wasnt any flight promotion from Singapore Airlines (SQ). As a result, we had to opt for All Nippon Airways (ANA), which arrives and departs in Narita Airport.


I have been receiving regular emails from readers on Tokyo itinerary despite the fact that I have yet to finish blogging on my Tokyo Spring F&E 10D9N. As the photos taken during that vacation was numerous, I apologized that it will take quite a while before I complete the vacation reports.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More