Translate

Powered By google

April 16, 2010

TRAVEL : Tokyo Spring F&E 10D9N

It has been almost 2 weeks since I have returned from my holiday in Tokyo, Japan. The 10 days in Tokyo was an eye-opening trip for me. I had such a wonderful and memorable time there. Despite the fact that I am back in Singapore, my heart and soul never left Japan. Oh gosh!

I have been tied up with my work and that has caused my "slowness" in updating my travel blog. Do bear with me, while I will try to buck up and update my travel experiences.

The tags for it is here.

1 comments:

so jealousssss.. i wan go japan too!!!!! i havent even updated my phuket trip (3-4 yrs ago), hk trip (2 yrs ago) and bangkok trip I(last yr) and guess what next week going hk again. hahaha ! i am so particular wan to edit pic nicely.. hehe

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More