Translate

Powered By google

April 5, 2011

Don't Abandon Your Sunscreen!

Question : Who should use sunscreen?

We should apply sunscreen every day to exposed skin, regardless of weather conditions. Please do not reserve sunscreen only for sunny days. Sunscreen is a good way to protect ourselves from UV Radiation and so everyone should use sunscreen daily.


From : jokesprank.com

Question : What exactly is sunscreen?
Sunscreen, also commonly known as sun block, sun lotion or sun cream, is a lotion, spray, gel or other topical product that absorbs or reflects some of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the skin exposed to sunlight and thus helps protect against sunburn. From : wikipedia.org




Question : What is SPF and PA?
Answer : SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor. The numeric value indicates how much longer that sunscreen can enable you to stay in the sun before you start experiencing sunburn. And in order to maximize protection, apply sunscreen 30 minutes before going outdoor. PA stands for Protection Grade of UVA. PA+ is adequate for most activities. If you're staying out in the sun for long hours, go for PA++ or higher.




And when it comes to sun protection, I'm reminded about SUNPLAY. I always associate the name SUNPLAY as giving me the maximum sun protection while I'm out in the sun (sun-"baking").


I'm sure you have heard about its SUNPLAY Super Block SPF130 PA+++  which has the highest SPF for maximum outdoor protection against harmful UVA & UVB rays all day long.  It was advertised to consist a Revolutionary Watery Liquid Formulation that gives users the protection that we need, without you feeling a thing! Psst : I was told its ideal for the face too!


My Review : Sunscreens with high SPF are usually concentrated and  makes my pores feels clogged after applying. So its simply marvelous that despite its super duper "high" SPF, its texture feels like water and remains light-weight when applied. I could not resist applying on my face too! It did left a little shine on my facial skin, but fortunately, there wasnt any after-use clogged pores issues on my sensitive facial skin.


And next! Recently, SUNPLAY, the No.1* suncreen in Japan, has launched its Sunplay UV Body Mist SPF80 PA++ in Singapore and according to them, this spray quickly became the bestseller sunscreen upon its launch in Hong Kong last year. *Intage Inc, Japan Jan-­‐Dec 2009:Rohto-­‐Mentholatum Sunscreen


SUNPLAY SPF80 PA++ gives high UVA and UVB protection and is water resistant, long lasting for all kinds of outdoor activities. It is an easy-to-apply one touch aerosol spray, which applies evenly to whole body. Its refreshing citrus scent, with cooling sensation to soothe sunburn skin. And most importantly, its non-greasy and light.



My Review : I like this particular sunblock that's created for hassle-free usage. Pardon my ignorance, this is the first time that I have used a sunblock that leaves a cooling sensation on my skin and I'm loving it. The previous sunblock mist (from another brand) certainly wasn't as fantastic as this one! That's because this did not leave a white cast after applying. And with its refreshing citrus scent aroma, its tough keeping it out of mind.



Readers, would you like to receive a complimentary travel size
SUNPLAY SUPER BLOCK SPF130PA+++?

Simply join and like SUNPLAY FANPAGE



-----
Special Thanks to SUNPLAY Singapore and The Sample Store for sponsoring the above products for review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More